Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had photoshop C5 on my laptop and then windows had to be…

Customer Question
Hi there, I had...

Hi there, I had photoshop C5 on my laptop and then windows had to be upgraded and I thought I had all the details only to be dissappointed by the information on my email. Is there any other way to find out which serial number is *****? I would like to reload the program as I have photos to edit. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, i only ever installed once

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing really, just want to be able to download my photoshop again and in order to do that, I need the serial number

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
HI there, please can you discontinue and rebate me my money. I have found the answer already. Thank you
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/29/2017
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Heres the refund link, http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

If you need any further assistance, let me know.

Dustin S