Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Yesterday my internet service provider reconfigured my

Customer Question
Yesterday my internet service...

Yesterday my internet service provider reconfigured my computer to place all my emails into one account and it has affected my ability to access my Adobe Acrobat Pro monthly subscription. My Subscription is showing up either with an email as***@******.***. or***@******.*** or both. Need to combine and reconcile my computer with right settings. My Adobe ID was ADD010034072 I have several passwords that may work. I also want to determine if I need to pay a separate monthly fee for Creative Cloud.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No I am trying to find someone to connect to at the company

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

In the last month probably not sure Only since the Comcast change of provider account yesterday have I not been able to access

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/28/2017
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

I have a previous monthly subscription Account #98669347 It is under order ID #175352039-673. Am I being charged again. I have a technical service agreement with Geeks America. I just wanted to connect my Adobe Acrobat account only with no other changes. Is it something you can help walk me thru

We arent geeks america, Justanswer is the leading internet tech support company, world wide. If you were seeking help elsewhere you have made a wrong turn.

Do you want to proceed with paid help here and get a refund from whomever geeks america is? Or do you want to stop this session with justanswer?

No I want to end the session and not be charged since I got directed from Adobe and at the time of the chat I did not have my already existing account number to which I have already paid. Do not want to be double billed

Here is the refund link for justanswer

How can I request a refund? | JustAnswer