Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to print out a form but it tells me that I need to…

Customer Question
I need to print...

I need to print out a form but it tells me that I need to install Adobe Reader 8. I'm not sure what I currently have; l can you help me? This is just for my personal use. Thank you, Judy

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

A fair amount but I'm no expert!

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

If it is very technical I may need to take it to a professional, but I appreciate your advice.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Are you on a windows orr mac computer Judy and do you know which version?

Please let me know

Thank you

I apologize, I don't think I want to do this now. Thank you for your time anyway.

ok.. so you do not wish to resolve this issue?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist