Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer is fine. I have a squatter living in my house…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine. I have a squatter living in my house who has now refused to pay utilities. I tried to have the service paused for a month (until my return) but the squatter got on lin, must have found my digit code, and re-connected it. I tried yesterday to pause it again, and changed my digit code and security question. I need the service paused immediately! please help.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I don't need tech support. I need to change the service.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/28/2017
Software technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know where do you put the digit code to lock it.

I changed the code yesterday under the "manage security" area on your mydish link

Do yo have a login id and password ***** get in to the my dish link?

Who are you, anyhow?
I only wish to communicate with Dish T.V. directly
I do not have any need to continue communication with you. don't know how you got on my communication with Dish T.V.
Please remove all details about me from your records, and send me no more Email.
thank you
Sheila Byrne

Thanks for your reply...

I will send request to cancel question.

Thanks for contacting Just Answer

Have a great day