Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased Winzip a few months ago but had to reinstall…

Customer Question
I purchased Winzip a...

I purchased Winzip a few months ago but had to reinstall Windows, due to problems with the core, by moving data the reformat the hard drive.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

How do i reinstall the program my e-mail is cgi,[email protected],com, I will be glad to give you any more information you need if I have it.'

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to Winzip

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/27/2017
Software technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

In order to reinstall WinZip, you'll need the registration code that you were e-mailed when you first purchased the product. Do you have that code?