Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just installed Photoshop Elements 15 so I could open Raw…

Customer Question
I just installed Photoshop...

I just installed Photoshop Elements 15 so I could open Raw files for a Canon 5D Mark IV. The files wouldn't open. I went to support and I thought I downloaded the 9.7z file. A page opened saying Windows 7 would not open this. A zip file came up for 32 bit and 64 bit for download. I downloaded both. I can't find them to install. I need help with this. I was told by B & H Photo in NY that Elements 15 would open the raw files. Can you help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I have use Dell computer for 6 years, but not to do that many downloads. The downloads usually appear on the opening screen.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not too many recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to get the updates into the Elements 15 program to open the Raw files for the 5D Mark IV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist