Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trouble transferring a professional seal to cad drawing to…

Customer Question
Trouble transferring a professional...

Trouble transferring a professional seal to cad drawing to convert to pdf for printing.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I created the image in Power Point and the print service called back and said it was coming up blacked out on my drawings. He could see that it was a seal, so I think I have not got it formatted right.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No , I got this program with my version 10 Microsoft package last November.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried all the pull down menus in Power Point, but have only fussed up my image and get it to Group from re-group plus it has some extra lines coming thru with the image and the portions of the Seal or on white backgrounds blanking out other portion of the seal.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/27/2017
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Have you tried exporting image directly into PDF from PowerPoint?

Sorry for the delay. Computer problems. I am having difficulty exporting the image to pdf.

What's exactly the problem with exporting? Any errors?

Really another amount of money. Just cancel my subscription to your service of $ 42.00 and return the $5.00 I was asked to give your organization in good faith or put me in touch with someone who can.

Those offers are Automated and Optional, Just ignore them or close them, they are sent automatically by the site

My question was: What's exactly the problem with exporting? Any errors?

You could also attach you powerpoint file to this chat and I can convert it for you on my PC for no additional fee.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.