Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have s second computer that went from PIN Number to

Customer Question
I have s second...

I have s second computer that went from PIN Number to password. I forgot my password ***** I can not get into my second computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP Pavillion. Intel core i5

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I remember.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get in and put it back to PIN Number.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Software
9/27/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How to sign into with Windows 10 with a PIN

When the sign in screen is shown in Windows 10, the operating system automatically selects the last used account and the last used login method. If you set up a PIN and you never used it to log in, Windows 10 will ask for your password. To enter your PIN instead, click or tap “Sign-in options” and then the PIN symbol highlighted below. It looks like a dial pad.

You may have to reboot the pc. Let me know if you are able to get into the pc ok from here or need more help.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Can you tell me if this resolution worked for you and you can log in now?

Did not work. Plus. I thought it was only 5 dollars. I was charged 47 dollars.
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 9 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?