Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Lenovo ideapad 110 will turn on, I will unlock it and…

Customer Question
My Lenovo ideapad 110...

My Lenovo ideapad 110 will turn on, I will unlock it and when it unlocks the screen goes blank, I don’t know how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

Where can I find that information, I’m really bad with computers

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it in June and I basically just tried to turn it off and try again and I plugged it into the charger

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s about it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Software technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

Can you press and hold the power button down for 60 seconds, then let go, wait 2 seconds and power it back on.

Please let me know what happens.

Regards,

that fixed it! Thank you so much!

Great!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (without extra charge).