Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have error message 0x80070468299 Ineed help for error

Customer Question
I have error message...

I have error message 0x80070468299 Ineed help for error message from you

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

0x80070426 every time I open

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/26/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What is it that you open, that produces this error code? and, is it a 'blue screen' error that stops the computer and requires a restart?

I do not think was blue but keep remind me I must call you to get remedy.

OK. What is it that you open, that produces this error code?