Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need type faces that I had in my previous and current

Customer Question
I need type faces...

I need type faces that I had in my previous and current Illustrator programs but have since been taken away. Myriad Pro is one. Im also very disappointed in the small number of type faces you provide. I had over 1500 before I became a client.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Brand New Apple

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Software
9/26/2017
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 9 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Did you lose these fonts when you moved to the new computer?