Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm having issues with Canva. I cannot edit or upload my…

Customer Question
I'm having issues with...

I'm having issues with Canva. I cannot edit or upload my files. I emailed their support, but cannot find a phone number to contact them. Can you assist with my issue?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Not sure, I think AT&T

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to be able to create a proposal today.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

what exactly happens when you try to uplload your file to the site?

Please let me know

Can you be reached via phone?

yes though it is an additional service and additional cost.

Though it would be better for you if I connected to your computer and fixed it directly for you?