Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have unearthed a (my)creative suite 4 student licensing…

Customer Question
I have unearthed a...

I have unearthed a (my)creative suite 4 student licensing version and have trjied to prepare a PechaKucha Presentation via PowerPoint and most drop-downs are greye: how do I activate My PowerPoint part enough to create my presentation? I have NO EXTRA $$, am age 78

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

MacbookPro 2009

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No: I've just gotten back on my computer after a year absence

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to be able to click and drag/size photos from iphone, also videos and verbiage from ipad, also add verbiage to my 6 min presentation

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/25/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

not certain what is your question: as I said, I still have-on my computer macbkpro2009 a student version creative suite 4 design premium from which I'd like to be able to present a PechaKucha Presentation but my 20 slides will not accept a click&drag from iphone,ipad or old photos from mac bk...thinking all is in cloud and cannot access it...(have used some 8 yrs ago)...have been away from my computer-work for over a year now & wnat to get baqck into it...are my programs still applicable ? How can I get my student version powerPoint up to standard and such that it is w/ease.?
is this fee in addition to the $43 plus the $5 plus the $39?...I do not have that muxh in my account
i do not see HOW you'd be able to 'fix' my situation IF you have not understood

Yes it's extra, but it is totally optional.

Let me know what you want to do?

I want understanding and solution-to HOW to bring-in my slides, & IF my CreativeSuite 4 can handle it or do I have to purchase an update???
spending no more $$...so far have NOT GOTTEN an answer, just requests for more&more $$$

I am going to opt out for another expert to assist you.

do I receive answers? I just spent $43+5...