Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am working in Adobe Creative Cloud and need to export a…

Customer Question
I am working in...

I am working in Adobe Creative Cloud and need to export a picture file to jpg that has a certain dpi. How/where can I do that

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Imac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes should have all current updates

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/25/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

its not a malfunction, I just don't know how to do it.

Would you like me to connect and showyou

not really. What menu do I select to pick the dpi? or do I just up the pixel width in the export menu?

You need to set it when saving the file. When you print it, it will then pull the settings through

Regards

Kris