Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Loaded Acrobat DC yesterday and now it say I need to reload…

Customer Question
Loaded Acrobat DC yesterday...

Loaded Acrobat DC yesterday and now it say I need to reload account manager, I tried and it failed, just bought this computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not since I loaded Acrobat

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Software technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Do you get any errors?

What operating system do u use?

Windows 10
The person I talked to said the $5 charge would be refunded and now you want more, no thanks, ***** ***** $5 or I will call my credit card company and let them know the scam your pulling