Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Download failed due to I got busy and didn't see prompt.

Customer Question
Download failed due to...

Download failed due to I got busy and didn't see prompt. Clicked resume. But wontt download because it says "too many DL atttempts."

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Surface pro 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes.. I show up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My program from last year isn't up till end of month. Yet, I'm takng advantage of specail bundled rate that ends Oct 2. Why am I paying for this extra overlap month?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/25/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks