Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I wanted to unblock someone I had blocked (second thoughts)

I wanted to unblock...

I wanted to unblock someone I had blocked (second thoughts) but when I clicked on their profile it said that their profile had been removed. Is that because I blocked them?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. My computer is about four years old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I just want to know if I can unblock them or if there is another issue as to why I can't reach them.

9/25/2017
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

It is usually because either they closed their account down or they blocked you.

Can your friends still see their profile?

I don't know. I don't have any friends who could try for me. But, if they blocked me, that's fine. Obviously they weren't worth corresponding with.

ok, but they are the only two reasons for it

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

Richard, Software Specialist