Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The web version of this site cannot be opened in Muse

Customer Question
The web version of...

The web version of this site cannot be opened in Muse because the HTML has been edited outsid of Muse

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The latest Muse

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just have this error showing up, when a client edit the site.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/25/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
How to fix that error or objection by the software, depends upon several things, among which would be: what software did the client use to edit the site?

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.