Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Sword and screen name back ??? I think my name was r

Customer Question
Sword and screen name...

Sword and screen name back ??? I think my name was r conkle???

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

H P and its been at least 4 years

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I always keep updates ,, even changed web pages

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What problem are you facing?

OK how do I get my screen name and /or password *****??

Where you want to change your screen name and password?

I just want to retrive my older e mail and find out what I have been missing and enter hot mail when I may

Are you unable to sign in? have you tried resetting the password?

I have not ltriedl to reset, I can not find where to lchange that password I am not computer savvy

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Follow the link above to reset the password ***** you are not able to sign in.

please,, I just want my screen name and password ***** to me ***@******.***

Can you explain the issue in more details? Are you trying to sign into charter email or are you trying to sign in with charter email to a microsoft account?

i am tring to sign into hot mail .com

So what is your hotmail address?

I do not remember If you will or can send the hot mail screen name and password ***** r***@******.*** ,, I I did use hotmail, I do not rember the password///

Do you remember your user name for Hotmail?

I beleive itl was rconkle

http://www.hotmail.com

Follow the link above and type your username on first page then on password ***** click forgotten password.