Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I bought the 2017 version which includes sync. I think it…

Customer Question
I bought the 2017...

I bought the 2017 version which includes sync. I think it downloaded but it will not sync. It says to go online to be able to sync. How is this procedure structured? Are there no instructions to be sent for this new? version of FTM? I am feeling that my 39 dollars were wasted. Karen

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Its a very large tree

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/24/2017
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue with FTM directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen