Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to video chat on a website but it doesn't seem to…

Customer Question
I'm trying to video...

I'm trying to video chat on a website but it doesn't seem to recognize the camera or mic built into my HP computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP All-In-One desktop computer. Running Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I installed the most current Adobe Flash Player edition even though it was supposed to be embedded into Chrome which is the operating system I use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it, I think.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Could you please let me know the website name that you are using for video chat also have you tried another web browser like Firefox ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.