Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just installed Quicken 2017 starter and am unable to

Customer Question
I just installed Quicken...

I just installed Quicken 2017 starter and am unable to register or go online with my info. what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I didn't get it registered when I first started which may be the problem. I have entered all my personal info at the very beginning but can't send it online to quicken.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/24/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

The issue you describe could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access or the firewall on your computer. To address the possibility that it may be your router/modem, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?