Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have 2 laptops with Kaspersky anti virus. Last week I

HI ! I have...

HI ! I have 2 laptops with Kaspersky anti virus. Last week I installed a new version on this machine and since then I can't use Adobe Flash Player. The statement is: unblock Adobe FLash player

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

A little

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, just deleted Norton and installed kaspersky. That is working on the other laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I did try a tech Support but they just went around in circles and then wanted $ 200 US to continue not happening

9/22/2017
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When you go to use Flash and you get the message to unblock it, which exact program is telling you this?

Richard, Software Specialist
Mahjongtitans.com
Sorry no more charges I get on to Kaspersky and let them worry about it. Have a good day

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

PLease refund the $ 55 I am not going to use the offer. YOu are a bit too quick for me as far as charges are concerned. I am not going to use this service again.
I was glad to pay the $ 5 but not $ 55. Refund please asap

ok, I will cancel the remote service.