Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I logged out of my account I tried to sign, I forgot me

Customer Question
I logged out of...

I logged out of my account I tried to sign, I forgot me password ***** I thought I'd changed recently my password ***** FollowG4, my old one I believe was ****************** I feel so stupid at this moment. Because I lost my phone over the week and I started a new job on Monday and have worked 10 to 12 hours a day and today was my day off and I've had several things I had to get done before I acted on this. My husband gave his telephone today which is ***********.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

At & T, because they were going to send some more information regarding my lost phone and my husband.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

To be honest I do not remember.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
9/21/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist