Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My WiFi Privacy stopped working and I had to uninstall it.

Customer Question
My WiFi Privacy stopped...

My WiFi Privacy stopped working and I had to uninstall it. How do I reinstall it?

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I used to be a PC administrator.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have my Norton updates running automatically.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I paid for this software and I need to know how to go about re-installing it without penalty.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/21/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What Windows version is it supposed to be running on, please? Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 ?

And, was that Windows PC formerly some other version, but got upgraded, esp. to Windows 10 ?

These two data will determine my answer. Let me know, so that I can help you and advise you as to what to do.