Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Get Error 150:30 when opening InDesign. Mac Sierra 10.12.6…

Get Error 150:30 when...

Get Error 150:30 when opening InDesign.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

9/21/2017
Shefin, Software Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below and follow the instructions. Most of the issues will be resolved by following Solution 2: Run the License Repair Tool.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/error-licensing-stopped-mac-os.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Shefin, Software Support Specialist
I followed the instructions but could not open License Recovery 11.6.1.

Have you tried following other instructions listed in the website?

You can get better instructions for repairing the license fro the link below.

http://oldblog.erikphansen.com/adobe-cs4-error-15030-aka-i-hate-adobe-reason-34/

Thank you.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started with the screen sharing session, please go to the link below and download the free program, teamviewer

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Once downloaded, install the program.. And then run the teamviewer program.. Leave the program on screen..

Inside the teamviewer program it should give you a connection code, and a password.

Please send me both codes here in a reply, and I will be able to connect to you and help you on screen.

If you run into any issues, please let me know.

Dustin S.

My ID 138 274 801
Password im8q23

Hello again. By the time you responded over 12 hours later, I was offline. If you would like to connect, we need to schedule ahead of time or at least be actively communicating. I cant connect if I dont know when you will be online.

Thank you,

Dustin S

I tried to run the License Repair Tool and got the following response:
"You can’t open the application “LicenseRecoveryLauncher” because PowerPC applications are no longer supported."

Understood, when you are ready to connect, send me the teamviewer codes again.

Dustin S

How do I get the "team viewer codes"? I already signed up for your Premium Service Offer.
I do not have any more Software questions.
I did not give you a rating yet.
I cannot download your iPhone app.

You have to install the free teamviewer for mac program, and then next you open and run the program. Once you have the teamviewer application on installed and on screen, it will have the codes on the left hand side.

ID 138 274 801
PW fb2q22

I cant connect right now, I havent heard fom you in 24 hours and we did not schedule a connection. What time after 6 pm EST tonight works for you, or later this week?

Any time after 6 tonight.

Allright, how about 6 pm est. When you are ready message with the new codes, thank you.

Dustin S