Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I get Error 150:30 trying to open InDesign. Mac running

I get Error 150:30 trying...
I get Error 150:30 trying to open InDesign.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Mac running Sierra v. 10.12.6
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Apple just reinstalled my system. No InDesign updates recently.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
9/21/2017
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just since yesterday when I had the system reinstalled and reinstalled my files from Time Machine backup.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The link is below.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager