Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have an nd 1000 scanner and the lights just flash all the…

Customer Question
I have an nd...

I have an nd 1000 scanner and the green lights just flash all the time. the scanner is new but never woreked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am using an imac 2013 vintage running 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

As you know neat is not supporting pins or new drivers for desktop scanners

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/21/2017
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
What is the make and model of the scanner?