Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I intend purchasing tour program later today via my laptop…

Customer Question
I intend purchasing tour...

I intend purchasing tour program later today via my laptop at home. Will your anti virus program slow down the downloasing speed when streaming movies?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

Oldish Hewlett Packard, 3 gig memory about 450 G hard drive, only 68 g used, to stream Netflix and Kodi. Windows 7. Purchased, used, from our my company's service provider. Works 100% and fast too.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Hmm...it did update something, cannot recall, recently. I do have Norton Anti Virus, a bit useless and via Spyhunter review i saw you so i will uninstaal NA first

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The speed slow down was mentioned in a review, but then how accurate are the reviews. Generally everyone says you are tops! But the speed?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/20/2017
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

Sincerely,

Hi there
Well i asked Kaspersky if their program will slow down the downloading speed when streaming movies and i was smartly directed to you. I paid the (returnable) $5.00 fee but my Mobile +274999950 could not be accepted so i am back to square one. I do not want a free trial but at the exchange rate of our currency at 16units to the USD it's an expensive exercise. How do we progress from here?
What a scam you f**ker...You deducted nearly $40

Sir/Ma'am no need to use such language i have no control over billing or charges.I am just a tech who helps customers fix their computer issue.5$ is a good faith amount the full value of the question is 48$ i believe you are not aware of it so please contact customer care and let them know whether you wish to continue or close and refund the amount.
Here is the link to contact customer service : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help