Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have imported a file into Adobe audition. It is playing…

Customer Question
I have imported a...

I have imported a file into Adobe audition. It is playing back faster than the mp3 file played on other platforms. I need it to play at the same speed as the original audio file to be able to translate it but can find no setting to change it. I tried both import and open etc. and timing settings but none of those help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac Pro desktop running sierra 10.12.6 The adobe audition is latest CC 2017

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I downloaded the latest audition but was the same on older and this one no other updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The file is an mp3 file made from a four track recording - creating two 2 track sides. I have listened to the CD audio file and to the file on itunes and it is at the normal speed only importing into adobe audition has the speed up effect. The timing of the file is the same i. e.its time length indicated

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/20/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted

You need to look at your setting hardware and software turned every option (Hardware & Sound (Computer/Soundcard), Audio Hardware, Multi track session) to 48kHz.. and test the mp3 file again please.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating