Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

It's say that

Customer Question
It's say that...
It's say that
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted

Do you want me to log on to your machine to help you or can i have your email address to help you to log on to adobe

Yea

Do you have adobe pages sign on info???

I already pray 19$ 99s

Have you log on to the adobe site know???

This is your software on your machine. You need to open your browser copy this address https://www.adobe.com/#

in to your web browser please go to the adobe web page on top you will see sign in click on the sign in and put in your adobe ID and password

Waiting for your feedback

O I got it

Thanks i waiting for your feedback after you sign in to the web page and see your name click on license history

Hi I have question

i will suggest to do a repair what version of windows or mac do you run on your machine??