Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I HAD ADOBE THAT CAME WITH MY PC AND I LOST IT I NEED SOME

ONE TO INSTALL IT BACK...
I HAD ADOBE THAT CAME WITH MY PC AND I LOST IT I NEED SOME ONE TO INSTALL IT BACK AGAIN PLEASE
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I DO NOT HAVE IT MY SON BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY WOULD D THE WORK ON MY PC.........I CALLED NORTON BUT THEY TOLD MER THEY CAN NOT HELP ME AT ALL
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I WOULD DO IT WHEN IT ASKED MR TO,,,,,,,NOW IT IS OFF MY PC
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I HAD A COMPANY FORM CANADA AND HE DID CHANGES..........NORTON PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS I JUST NEED SOME HELP WITH THE PLAYER
9/20/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What Adobe software are you referring to? Is it Adobe Reader that allows you to open PDF files? Or is it Flash Player that allows you to view online movies or youtube?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

i lost you

I am still here. Did you see my initial response to you?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=22190ef8-57da-4d76-97f5-b0b8230a6dc5

Best regards,
Jess

ok it is for 39.00 no problem i just mt player back in the pc.........what do i do next?

Please follow the procedures I gave you above. Click on the link, click on I Agree button and then download and run the remote tool.

DID YOU GET MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION YET?
ARE YOU HERE?

Yes, the deposit and payment were already processed. Please follow the procedures I gave you

OK

I will give you the procedures again, see below:

======

Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:

Best regards,
Jess

DID I DO IT RIGHT OR AM I STILL LOST DAN I CALL YOU ON THE PHONE AND YOU CAN TELL ME IT BETTER
I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT IS AT

Ok. Please locate it at your Downloads folder. The file downloaded is named "Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe"

HELLO ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Another way to locate the downloaded file is to press Ctrl+J while you are in the web browser chatting with me. That is, press the Ctrl key and hold, then press the letter J in the keyboard. Then you will see the list of downloads, one of them will be the Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe file. Click on it to run it.

Thank you for your patience. All issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance. Your Flash Player is now working fine on your browsers and you shall be able to play your games and watch videos.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Jess

I noticed that you posted a duplicate request. Please reply to me here if you need further assistance.

I have windows 7 professional please help me like you did before and I have Mozilla fire fox on my pc
I want another remote session with you jess.... you did a very good job on my PC fixing it

Yes, I can help you with your problems remotely. I am available now, I am just starting my day. Please reply to me any time when you are ready and available for a remote session. I will give you a new link when you reply to me.

Thank you,

Jess

Nathan, Systems Manager

Hello, it sounds like you might need a little extra help with this. Jess can do the remote session with you and I'll give you a call to help you through by phone in getting you connected remotely. Jess will send a remote support link here, and then I'll call you to guide you through connecting.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist