Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I go in and change my password to the system. I have…

Customer Question
How do I go...

How do I go in and change my password ***** the system. I have a disgruntled ex employee who is monitoring everything from his phone at home. .

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Its his cell phone ...he has the program/system on his personal phone.....we need privacy and I cant find where to go change my password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

1 week....no troubleshooting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess he can tell me how to keep it private to where the ex employee cant log in or change my program

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/20/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which website do you need to change the password *****?

It's our security system
Do you assist on the Heritage HD analog surveillance system

Yes, we handle Q-SEE systems.

Are you trying to change the password ***** the login?

I don't see where I can change the password

Thank you for confirming.

Q-SEE can issue a replacement password ***** the phone. Please call 1-***-***-****

Thank you

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.