Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just bought the student package of photoshop, but need to…

Customer Question
I just bought the...

I just bought the student package of photoshop, but need to cancel the transaction because my system does not support your product And i cant find anywhere what i need to be able to use it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell studio 1737

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My system is fully updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i cant think of can

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/19/2017
Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify what is the Operating system you are using and the Photoshop version?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Windows vista.
Software technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago

I understand.

Do you get a error message when trying to install the Photoshop software?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey