Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I want to go back to my original e mail address, i am not

i want to go back to my original e mail address
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: i am not sure
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i just wanted to get to renew macafee antiviris and was advised my former e mail address wasn't available
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Forget mcafee for a moment.. Do you still have access to your original mail address, and can you still login and check mail?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=00cbb308-bbc0-4d7b-b155-f45c34de8189

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S