Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I forgot my Adobe password, I have never reset them as far…

Customer Question
I forgot my Adobe...

I forgot my Adobe password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have never reset them as far as I know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I have received a legal document and need to convert it from PDF to Word. Adobe requires that I sign in. When I couldn't recall my password, I was sent to a site with a very long address which I could not open.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all. I evidently just need to formally reset my Adobe password.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Will you be converting a lot of PDF documents to MS Word? Or will you only need it for one particular PDF file?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Monday, 9-18-17
8:00 PM
Your response to my question never appeared while I sat and watched this site. Eventually, I ran out of time and had no choice but to submit the document in question in an inappropriate format.
Imagine my surprise just now when I read the email you sent indicating that my credit card was billed $48, and not the $5.00 I agreed to pay.
I just now returned to your site, and I see that my $48 dollars paid for just one return query from your expert, while I am left with an unresolved issue and a fee that is unjustified.
I wish to have my credit card reimbursed immediately.
Respectfully,
V.R. Dorland

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your confusion. Yes I can see the 48 you deposited and it is covered by our guarantee. You can always get your money back if you are not satisfied with my service.

Yes I made a single response and it was an inquiry since I need to know those information to better understand your problem and so that I can give you a working solution.

If you want to continue with your question, please tell me the information I asked about. If you do not want to continue and want a refund instead, please contact our customer service, or follow the link below for more information about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess