Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I created a google plus account and it doesn't seem to have…

Customer Question
I created a google...

I created a google plus account and it doesn't seem to have been created. It was woodstockhealthcoaching.com. What do I need to do to fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No, don't know who to contact

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
9/18/2017
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist