Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer keeps telling me to activate windows. When i try…

My computer keeps telling...

My computer keeps telling me to activate windows. When i try is says i don;t have a valid licence or key

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

HP win 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Error code 0xC004F012

9/18/2017
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

How long ago did this issue start to occur? Did you replace the hard drive, reinstall windows, remove a virus or anything else that might have caused this issue?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6777940f-5d9a-4519-ae5d-4e9f140b6238

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S