Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I'd like to know what are the different options to stream

I'd like to know what...
I'd like to know what are the different options to stream live an event on Facebook, twitter, and Youtube and be able to record the event for re-streaming later on.
1- can I broadcast on more than one platform simultaneously? if so, how?
2- is there an app connected to the platform directly ( like Evaer for Skype, for ex) or is it a completely separate app?please advise. thx
9/18/2017
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I don't understand your question,
what has been happening exactly?

Sorry that's a standard reply.

You get different types of software you can play videos through, you set up your Facebook key on it and it streams it as If it is live

is this what you're looking for?

Dude, PLEASE read the question (all of it) and provide a full answer to what is being asked.If you are too busy, please give someone else a chance to answer !!

I did answer it.

is this what you're looking for? (this would be the answer to point 1)

Let me refocus the question :1- How can I broadcast on FB, twitter, youtube and record the streaming for my archives?2- if multiple simultaneous streaming is not possible, how can i stream just on Facebook and record the stream ?please advise. thx
anything?

I am going to opt out for another expert

plz do me a favor and opt out on any question you see from me from now on.you've answered 2 questions for me till now and both times were a disappointment and a waste of time.
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I appreciate your patience.

Alright,So your question is you want to live stream on the platforms such as Facebook, twitter and YouTube simultaneously?

You want to know whether they can be done through any settings on the platforms or through any applications. Am I correct?

to be able to record it for archive

Alright! I got it.

The settings on each platform cannot be changed but there are lot of other platforms which would help you to multi stream but am not sure whether if you would be able to record it, let me check with that and I will let you know.

Please give me ten minutes of your time.

Thank you.

Hi, I have attached a link here which will let you know the list of multi streaming platforms.

http://blog.animaker.com/how-to-livestream-in-multiple-channels/

Am still checking on the recording feature that you asked, please wait.

Thank you so much for your patience.

From the little research I have made there's a platform called WIRECAST which let you do multi stream as well as recording them for your local use.

If you wish I can send you the link on how you can do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPP4h7QXW_U

The above link is to install the Wirecast and to link your accounts(Twitter,Facebook) to that.

The below link tells you how you can record it to your computer, so that you can re stream or edit your video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-MIXpkjedg

And to install the wirecast

https://www.telestream.net/wirecast/versions.htm

You can visit the above link to create an account for you and to install wirecast on your computer.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you.

Suhasini Velu
Suhasini, you've done a tremendous job. thank you.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Please do reach us back if you have any concerns I would be happy to assist you!

Thank you and have an awesome day ahead!

Regards,

Suhasini Velu

Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu