Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I Can Not sign into my yahoo messenger due to someone took…

Customer Question
I Can Not sign...

I Can Not sign into my yahoo messenger due to someone took it over now i can't even get on

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Thats not why

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Ger put their info in plus their cell phone number this has been few years now so all that info now keeps me from even getting on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/18/2017
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

Are you able to sign in to your yahoo email account at all?