Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have purchased elements 15 and I'm having trouble keeping…

Customer Question
I have purchased elements...

I have purchased elements 15 and I'm having trouble keeping video clips from an ipad in the program. I drag them in and they appear in the timeline, but in a short only the audio remains.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

It's a pc running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Do you mean elements updates?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/17/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. How do you usually import the iPad videos? By dragging them directly to Elements?
  2. How is your iPad connected to the computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess