Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have photoshop 15 on my desk top and would like to

Customer Question
I have photoshop 15...

I have photoshop 15 on my desk top and would like to transfer it to my new laptop how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

HP windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

For photoshop

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/16/2017
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and good afternoon.

Photoshop has to be installed onto your laptop using the installation CD or if you can get the installation files downloaded onto the laptop from off the Internet.

Do you still have the installation disc? Then use it to install the program

If not, click here or click here to go to Adobe's website and download the program from there and then install it.

Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago

Hi .
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer by selecting 5 stars and click the Submit button (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your evening.