Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Im new. Ive been able to join two videos into one in LR.

Customer Question
Im new. Ive...

Im new. Ive been able to join two videos into one in LR. Then got them into PS2017, to add music, by first exporting them into my pics and then opening them in PS. ( there must be a more dirtect way/)

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Windows. The bigger issue i was yet to get to is this: I have suceeded in adding music in PS and have just what i want! But i cannot figure out how to render or export this back out to my pics with the music included.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes this computer and my LR/ps is all new

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/15/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I've had this for a few days. If i try the prescribed File, Export, there is no Media option as i see on all the tutorials i have watched.
Chris are you there?
Kris...sorry...

Is this Lightroom?

absolutely not. Are just taking my money or answering questions.

I think this is in the wrong place, If you tell me the software I will put it straight to the relevant expert.

OH, i see you asked a quesiton. Yes i purchased LR/ PS 2017. As i have said i am joing the 2 videos in LR to get started

LR = Lightroom?

Okay let me opt out for another expert..

My "ablsolutely not" was in response to your softwares constantly asking me if i want "securely connect " for another 39$. Sorry.
This was supposedly an adobe helpline? I am getting no help and will be refusing this charge on my credit card. You seem to be crooks. John