Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Its my facebook actually i was logged in only on my phone. i…

Customer Question
Its my facebook actually...

Its my facebook actually i was logged in only on my phone. i lost my phone at work recently, now my yahoo mail is haceked and my facebook.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

I guess a couple weeks, ive tried everything and whoever took it over has added another email to my facebook acct, but it isnt my email, and i cant get into my yahoo to get my fb password

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

FB is what im most worried about

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think i updated my phone recently, but i dont have it anymore

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/15/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

1. Go to this link : https://www.facebook.com/hacked
2. Click the button "My account has been Compromised"
3. Search your account ( type in your email address, Login name , Full Name or your specified Phone number.)
4. Enter your old password. The password ***** you use, to enter into your account before you got Hacked
5. Click " reset my password " button
6. If hacker changed Your primary email address Click "no longer have access to these?"
7. Now write your new email address or Phone number that you want to send the change password ***** as well set as your primary email.

If this not helps, apply your mobile service provider for a duplicate SIM of your mobile number. Then they will issue a new SIM and the old SIM on the lost phone will deactivated. Now with the phone, you can reset the password ***** your FB account.

Regards

Jins