Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Its very frustrating but I have not been able to open up…

Customer Question
Its very frustrating but...

Its very frustrating but I have not been able to open up microsoft one note on line on the computer. The message I receive is some to the effect sorry but can not open up one note for editing; but, I am able to open up one note since I do have it on my desk top.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

This I am afraid will prevent me from getting my information unless I am at home because even though I may be able to log in to micorsoft one note from away the same information would not be on someone elses computer I think this is the way it works. I have a dell computer running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/15/2017
Software technician: Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer replied 11 months ago
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

Just to verify the issue, you are not able to open OneNote on your desktop computer but you can from the Internet?

just the opposite can not edit one note on line but can open it up from my computer from the on line website. Would this mean that I would not be able to get my information from some one elses computer and only if I am at home I think this is correct?
I have to use the open up one note feature from the on line website and can not open up from the my notebook section
understand?
are you there
I have to go soon will you please answer
Look, I have decided that I want all money refunded to me!