Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When we attempted to watch a movie the following message…

Customer Question
When we attempted to...

When we attempted to watch a movie the following message appeared on the screen: "This channel requires purchase for activation." We have used it for the last ten or twelve years. I don't understand.

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

We can't make connection. The message directed us to the Channel Store, but that screen appears to be frozen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

It's a Roku box. That is all I know. The trouble started last night, 9/14.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. I didn't know they were available.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want it to work.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/15/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since last night, 9/14.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris