Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I bought a new HP pc and used the Microsoft 30 day trial…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new HP pc and used the Microsoft 30 day trial office. when it ended I purchased a copy of office home & student 2016 from Walmart . I then loaded it and it does not work. someone told me that I needed to uninstall the old copy first; I tried and now I have a mess, please help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I just bought the hp at Walmart it and it has b&o on the front of it. I am not computer smart.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Well I tried to install office home& student

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I talk to a person

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/15/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?