Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I HAVE A RECZONE PASSWORD SAFE THAT WILL NOT DISPLAY INFO. I…

Customer Question
I HAVE A RECZONE...

I HAVE A RECZONE PASSWORD ***** THAT WILL NOT DISPLAY INFO. I HAVE CHANGED THE BATTERIES.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

WHEN I GOT IT, A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

MY COMPUTER IS AN HP/WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I WONDER IF WE ARE PURSUING AN UNRELATED AREA. MY PASSWORD ***** IS A SEPARATE HAND HELD DEVICE

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
9/14/2017
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

MY DEVICE IS A HAND HELD DEVICE THAT DOES NOT CONNECT TO A COMPUTER. I AM TRYING TO VIEW THE DEVICE SCREEN WHEN I TIURN IT ON
I FEEL WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND MY $5.00 THANKS
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist