Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm trying to get into Medisoft after an unintended computer…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get into Medisoft after an unintended computer shut down and it says I'm already logged in I've tried all the fixes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2012

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/14/2017
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What version of windows are you using on the computer

did this problem start after the shutdown