Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My CMOS battery needs to be replaced as Date and Time

Customer Question
My CMOS battery needs...

My CMOS battery needs to be replaced as Date and Time function is all messed up.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

C655-55128 Laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

As far as I know all updates are in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I opened the back cover the battery bears the marking A49411. I am not sure what is its equivalent available in US.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/13/2017
Software technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

The battery size is CR2032.

Does that answer your question?